Today I tried out this new website called yearbookyourself.com
You can upload pictures of yourself and see what you would like with diffrent hair dos from
1950 to 2000.
I had some much fun doing this, that I decided to do the whole family.
This is what I came up with.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(5)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (1)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (3)
-
►
2009
(3)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (1)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
-
▼
2008
(18)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (2)
- ▼ 11/23 - 11/30 (5)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (5)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (2)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
No comments:
Post a Comment