On the way home, we stopped to check out this place just outside of vernal, called bottle hollow.It used to be a resort back in the 60s and 70s.
The place has been abandoned.
Legends say that bad things had happened there, years ago.
And the place was abandoned.
So we had to stop and check it out, with all our ghost hunting equipment in the car already, we couldn't resist.
I never get creeped out, but this place freaked me out!
This is a picture of what i believe to be an orb, and a really bright one too.
We are planning to go back another time, to investigate. After we get some more history on the place. and turn some skeptics into believers..
3 comments:
I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW THAT IS TOTALLY A GHOST ORB AND NOT JUST A LIGHT ORB FROM A CAMERA, BUT A REAL GHOST ORB. I WOULD KNOW I HAVE TAKEN MILLIONS OF ACCIDENTAL ORB PICTURES WHEN I SCREW WITH MY CAMERA SETTINGS AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ONE LIKE THAT!
Ugh! Told you guys that place gave me a bad vibe. Oh, and I'm still pretty ticked at you for scaring the crap out of me! >:( Anyway, still cool how we got the orb! :D
weeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment