ABC....
A - ATTACHED OR SINGLE? - Attached for 18 years now
B - BEST FRIEND? - Shawna
C - CAKE OR PIE? - I love both of them.
D - DAY OF CHOICE - Sunday, ( I can stay in bed all day and look ugly if I want to).
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM - Plenty of sentsy wax. ( I hate when my house smells.)
F - FAVORITE COLOR - Green.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? - Worms.
H - HOME TOWN? - Do I really want to tell people SANTAQUIN!
I - INDULGENCES? - Hot bath at the end of the day.
J - JANUARY OR JULY? - My birthday is in January, nuff said.
K - KIDS - Two
L - LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT? - True happiness
M - MARRIAGE DATE? - April 23, 1994
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? - 1 brother, 7 step sisters, 3 step brothers.
O - ORANGES OR APPLES - Both
P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS - Spiders
Q - QUOTES - Your feet are blacker than Toby's ass! ( thanks for always telling me that dad.)
R - REASONS TO SMILE? - Just knowing my family's at home safe, happy and all healthy.
S - SEASONS? - Spring and fall
T - TAG 6 PEOPLE - Lee, Judy, Shelb, Land, Kiley, Kenz.
U - UNKNOWN FACT? - 5 tattoos.
V - VERY FAVORITE STORE? - I like all stores!
W - WORST HABITs? - Nail biting, and potty mouth.
X - X RAY OR ULTRASOUND - Ultra sound, I like to look at my guts.
Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD - Enchiladas
Z- ZODIAC? - Aquarius
THANKS STEPHANIE FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT, IVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM LACK OF INTERESTING THOUGHT LATELY.....
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(5)
- ► 04/18 - 04/25 (1)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (1)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (3)
-
▼
2009
(3)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (1)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (1)
-
►
2008
(18)
- ► 11/30 - 12/07 (2)
- ► 11/23 - 11/30 (5)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (5)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (2)
- ► 10/12 - 10/19 (1)
- ► 09/28 - 10/05 (3)
2 comments:
Glad to see you again. I still need to call you back.
Tell Landon I have performed yet another miracle (ok so this is my first one)! I have found the orange sleeping bag! I know, I know, control your excitement.
Post a Comment