Tuesday, February 23, 2010

USWG Competitions




With the fall and Winter, came Winter Guard. This is the grand finale of the year. Now we are in Competition season and get to see what 16 hours of practice a week looks like. They have had 3 Competitions so far, and have taken FIRST PLACE!! at all 3 of them. They still have 3 to go.
I was amazed the first time I saw them compete, they were so good it made tears come to my eyes. and I still get so excited every time I watch them!!! Larry and I couldn't be more proud of all of her hard work and determination! She really loves GUARD! And we will be there to support her till the end.
Her next competitions are March 6, at Riverton High, March 27, at West High, and her Final state USWG competition will be on April 3, at Roy High.

No comments: